When an individual comes into the Middleton Police Department and requests the Officer’s Report of an Accident there is a procedure that must be followed:
1. We suggest that the Insurance Company file for the copy of the report.
2. The individual MUST have submitted his/her Operator’s report
3. The individual must have been involved in the accident. Exceptions are made at the discretion of the Chief or Supervisor.
4. The Fee for an Officer’s report is $5.00 and the copy of the report will be mailed to the individual
5. No officer’s report will be mailed to either the insurance company or the person involved in the accident until his/her operators report has been submitted.